Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ONE EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME

Last sunday (15.02.09), was a memorable day for me. I followed a group comprises 20 photographers, 14 contestants of Miss Oriental 2009 (who are all sabahans, trully can see from their faces that show "local"..), the Miss Oriental organizer personnel (Anne) and some crew including me as the assistant. All thanks to Harn Sheng for inviting me to join them for the photography session in MariMari Cultural Village situated in Kiansom, Inanam KK. The whole situation looks like those modeling shooting scene which i longed to follow and be in it as a crew member and my dreams came true. Oh my..oh my...finally..We were there from 9 in the morning till about 3 in the evening. It was a tiring day but a day that will reminds me one of the days i used to be in Sabah when i grow old back there in Klang...nicey..only one thing disappoint me, my fren simply took some pix of me and it turn out to be so damn SUCKY!!! no no no, im not blaming my fren but my self to look so aunty and so messy...arrrggghhhhh...ok..pixy time..

contestant getting ready

on the way there

just reach

busy stephen

all involved

one of them

i cook for u ok??

process of tapai making

traditional houses



too fascinated with butterflies


the natives



anyone wants roti jala??


beauties


lime light


woots


some creepy ceremony by the muruts


jungle man


the making of blow pipe


tada it is done...


the bajau's


the ugly looking me and harn seng..sue the sweat and wind..

tea time

ahem..

fantabulous lunch

thanks to DJunction for the food and MSJ for the opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment