Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ouchhhhh..damn painful!!!!!!


Guess what happen yesterday? After a month resting, i did my last lab work for my thesis. The mighty crude fiber that gave me nightmare...ishhh..it went well until....mmpphh...tis happens..i was burning the crucible under direct fire for more than 10 minutes. Then i put it down together with 2 other crucible. I totally forgotten and tada....hold it with my bare naked hand and holy shit i burned 4 of my fingersss!!!!! my fingers were shivering at first and it was too painful that i can't talk also..was i dreaming or what?? TKY TKY....y am i always so careless..and end up..i burned my hand for nothing..cos there is no result for my crude fiber analysis..which means, i actually don't need to do this test...lagilah not worth it and gerammm....ishhh


the ugly looking dead skin..yuckss..

No comments:

Post a Comment