Tuesday, March 10, 2009

remedies..............

Streamyx was treating me bad the whole night yesterday. I was so bored after studying and frustrated for not able to online. Keep on/off the modem but nothing can be help.
Then, i found out the whole neighborhood is the same problem. 
I was walking up and down..up and down..and then..this is what i did
...


...


...


...


...


...


...


...


tada...

my beauty remedies..

the make ups


the skin care


the hair care

beauty enhancers
.................................................................................................................

After arranging and looking at all my tools, I came to realize that I buy any brand from brand-less, lousy brand, middle brand to expensive brand products. Guess its not the brand i care about, it is the effect that matters. I even have 2 RM5 mascara from Daiso ( a RM5 shop that sells japanese products). And i kinda fancy Silky Girl products too. Thought they are kinda cheap but the quality of the products are quite good eh and most of them are made from Germany..mmpphhh..quite cheap for something that comes form soooo far..haha..maybe the ingredients though..but they are quite long lasting especially the eyeliner..i bought 3 of them!!! I am a fan of loops too..didn't know that i have so many of them and in different colors. I'll go crazy when i saw them in the mall and its like some kinda jampi to make me go near it (even though sometimes i dont buy them.


the various brand of liner and mascara


powders and eye shawdows


i rarely use them


the latest remedy for my eeys, bet u guys have seen it on the ad..they kinda promoting it quite well, which successfully lured me to buy it..haha..but seriously, I've been using if for a month now and i think it is kinda working for my eye bags..or maybe its psychology..hahaha..anyway, it is kinda reasonable to try on..only RM24.90..so y not give it a buy right?


and this helps me a lot bcos i sweat like a PIG!!!
mr yeo always hates it every time i sweat..
so, LK i got myself a way out d..hehe



No comments:

Post a Comment