Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'M ALIVE.....after 5 days no internet connection

What am I up to recently?mmpphh.. I've been busy rushing my thesis that need to hand in next Friday. At the same time, the connection here in KK sucks to the max that restraint me to surf the net for more than 5 days that equivalent to DEAD. That 5 days were lifeless and bored but but but..i manage to finish quite a number of task. Good enough to give myself a clap.hahaha...... Anyway, my last semester has just ended officially. Sad to say i can count the number of classes that i have attended with 10 fingers in 14 weeks. sigh..Such a bad student.mmpphhh..Finals gonna start on the 20th follow up by 24th and 30th. Then, VIVA presentation will be frm 11th May till 15th May. headache!!!????but.........After that I'm certified MERDEKA..yippeee!!ppl..please pray hard for me to grad smoothly and pass all my exams. Can't affort for any shit to happen at this moment of time...please..please..pray for me..thanks...hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment