Monday, May 11, 2009

goatieeee....

I'm super kan cheong now bcos my thesis presentation is tomorrow at 945am. I just need to change my attention to something else to reduce my nervous. So, I use the easy way out by blogging. I wanna blog about my visit to a goat farm in Tuaran owned by Yusz, one of the MSJ member. Thanks to Yusz for giving us such good opportunity to visit his farm. All the goaties there are Australian breed. He started off with 5 adult and 2 died. Now, I think there are more than 30 mmeekk mmeekk in the farm. Very productive huh??!!!hehe..Enjoy the pixies..oh ya..sorry about the picture's quality, I was using my phone's camera.hehe..


the farm




food for the goatiess..rumput gajah








curly type




long ear type


HELP!! im stuck..hehe

the kids...so cuteee..



little babies with their mummy


yumsss...


feeding time..yumss..














besarnyerr...


No comments:

Post a Comment