Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happenings in the month of December


Have u attended a garden wedding before? I'm not sure about u but I've attended my first garden wedding in Putrajaya. Its a chinese restaurant beside the lake side in Putrajaya. Splendid!! Its totally a different concept compared to those wedding dinner that I used to attend. You know the traditional one where u held it either in a chinese restaurant or hotel ballroom, walk down the red carpet and there the karaoke begins..The garden concept is rather a more romantic and modern concept where u have live band and dance floor. Sitting by the lake side and enjoying the night breeze. However there are little flaws where u have to feed the mosquitoes a little and get a little sweaty compared to the fully blast air-con in hotels and chinese restaurant. Such a romantic moment where the bride and groom came into action with the boat from the lake side and reach the restaurant in such a grand manner. Loving it..!!

After months of working, finally I got a day off cutting down my annual leave. How did I spend it??hehe..KARAOKE here I come!!! I missed singing, the fun of eat all u can while singing, and drink all u can while jumping around..therefore, there we go headed to Green Box Bukit Tinggi to sing all loud and eat all out.....Satisfaction!!!








nobody nobody but YOU!!!!




1 comment: