Saturday, January 2, 2010

HELLO 2010!!!

2009 is over, and say HELLO to 2010. The year of 2009 has been a great year for me. Started the year with stress issue of final year for my degree program in KK. That's the moment I'm gonna mark in my diary of my stressful moment with final year project and ended up with full satisfaction. All my hard work. Pheww...Then, the next was knowing MSJ Photography club in KK. Another greatest experience that money cant buy. Knowing MSJ-ian opened up my eyes of Sabahan with their friendliness and truthfulness. Really miss hanging out with them. All the beach outings, shooting outings, pageant outings and yum cha sessions. All the best MSJ. Then, in the month of June, I came back to KL for good. As you know, nothing compares to home sweet home. I get to enjoy all the food and luxury back home but tats also explain the amount of fats im carrying around everyday. Yeap, I've gain weight alot!!!Yikesssss...The moment I've waited for the passed 4 years has finally arrive in October 2009. My graduation ceremony in UMS. That is one precious moment I can proudly shout and share with my grandchild. What???Not easy to grad in UMS with Food Science course ok..hhaha..Thats the end of a phase in my life. My studying life. Finally in August is the starting of my new phase of life, working life. Kill me if I'm against u. Spank me if I'm not sharing the same idea as u and Screw me if I'm out of my mind but I'm actually enjoying my working life. As u know, I'm never in love with my study life. Each time my exams come, I'll suffer and die..okla..not die physically la..but die mentally..haha..So right now, working life is free of exams, assignments and lecturers. Of cos not to mention, work is filled with paper work, customer and BOSSES...haha..but there is still some space to play compared to uni..ok..spank me now..hehe..Then in the month of November is a month of confusion. It started with disappointment where my beloved my don't give a damn about my bday. Ok, nvm...but the broken heart is triggered again during anniversary on 22nd November. No celebration no presents. Not that I wanted anything materially but its the thoughts that counts. Not even a dinner..Sigh!!!! ok fine..maybe really too many years bored d...haih..but on the 24th, broken heart is meant, shattered heart is meant. At 1130pm, Mr Yeo came back with the tiny little creature in his arms and here it is introducing the new member in the family, Ruffle the Maltese. He is so so tiny and cute that I couldn't explain with any words but just my heart. Now that 2010, definitely u have to start the year traditionally with few resolutions for the year!!! must have some semangat la..

Jessica Tan 2010 New Year Resolutions

1) Keep fit and slim (now that i have grown tonnes, with tat double chin and flabby thighs this resolution is so gonna come true...)

2) Earn more and more $$$$$$

3) To find out more about myself, the true self

4) Be what I wanna be now and in the future

guess that's all for the year.........so till then again..........................................................

on the way to the land below the wind

spot me??

daddy and bro

uncles and aunty all the way from kl..thanksss

sabah aunty and uncle who take cares of me throughout the 4 years

mr khor harn sheng that enlightened my final year final sem...thanksss

with eli

buddies in UMS
with yoke hiong



chan pei teng

my great juniorssss...miss u guys man..berasap ya matt..hehe

with mr yeo

vy vyyyy..thanks for all the photos..

finally!!!!

my first flower cum bear from him


my lovely aunty janet cum landlady for 4 fat years..thanks for taking care of me

suprise!!!!

little ruffle

cutie piedie...




No comments:

Post a Comment