Friday, February 11, 2011

gong xi gong xi 2011

Aloha everyone!!! couldn't believe it that i've neglected my blog for more than half a year!! I've just checked my nuffnang account today, and to my surprise, there are still people visiting my blog last week though i didn't update for 6 months!!! Whether it is by coincidence that to whomever have visited my blog or my fans who constantly view my blog waiting for updates, thank you so much for believing in me. I'm here to update myself n get connected to the world once again. I've got tones to update but don't know where to start off. First of all, Happy CNY to everyone!! Its coming to an end n hopefully its a great one for u guys this year. Mine was so so only as it didn't start and end off so well. Both me and my bf was sick. He was sick at the beginning of cny n im sick yesterday n today.. sobzz..What a way to start therabbit year??!! Anyway, lets put the negativity away n I shall blog abt my updates after 6 months not getting connected to the world.

So many things happened in this 6 months,

WORK
Things have been great at work for the past 6 months. Work went on smoothly n I'm so happy to have my 4 chi mui that bonded so closely together. Its great to get real friends even at work. People always tell me that you cant get true friends at work n only in high school. I've disbelieve that belief!! hehe..without them, work is a boring place. However, things come n go. One of them just have to leave us. Non other than my bff in the group. But we promise to be best of friends till old. As our tag line says till death do us apart!!! Surely gonna miss u Ms Richelle Lim Pei Ee.!!!!

all the 5 hiao po's together...xoxo

with bff

FAMILY
I really think n believe that nothing can be compare to your own home n family. Yes, that is precisely true. No matter what have u turned into, how bad or good you transformed or changed..no one but only your family can accept and receive you with open arms. So, never neglect or take your family for granted before it is too late. I'm glad i have a loving and open minded family. I love every single one of you!!! especially mummyLove!! hehe..

its amazing to see hw much they have grown up

RELATIONSHIP
7 years coming to 8 years??!! Can't u believe it? Thinking back as if we have just met yesterday! We have been thru alot, 2 years honeymoon in Form 6 and 4 years unbelievable long distance. Now that we r together back again n it is the time to get to know each other again after 4 years not being together. Kinda of a challenge as we r not use to being together all the time but i bet we will go thru it together!! Loving u always!!


Thats all for now, I've got to prepare for my friend's wedding dinner. Till then!! Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment